Thursday 19 April 2012

New Blog!

Hey everyone, decided to have a centralized web presence to go along with the other smatterings of visibility I have on the internet.

This blog will be all about MUSIC, and the love I have for it in every facet - writing, recording, performing, jamming, exploring...  I will also hopefully have some reviews and thoughts about my favourite gear and some helpful lesson tips via my youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/jimmclaren1

Here are links to some of my latest works on my youtube channel

My first video song, RAKTATAK!

My second video song, PRELUDE AND FUGUE in J


And lastly, my late-night jam from last night.  Connected a bunch of my analog gear together and improv'd away for the better part of an hour.  Here's a clip of the first couple of minutes.



Thanks,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment