Monday 21 May 2012

Banned unjustly, but not forgotten


Well, well, well...Looks like my adsense account has been disabled and will not be reinstated (after appealing).  It looks like I was click-bombed on May 2nd, seeing 30-40 clicks on my ads after normally generating much less - google first disabled my account due to "invalid click activity" and, then after I appealed it, stated that it would not be reinstated.  I will search for adsense alternatives, as I really enjoy making these videos, but they do take a considerable amount of time and, while I don't need to become wealthy with this, it is satisfying to know that I am even being compensated a little bit.

So, here is my last video song for at least the next few weeks while I figure this thing out, the aptly titled, VITRIOL!


2 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome! I saw this in Synthtopia.com. Huge respect! -Ville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks OVV! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete